Wine & Food Pairings
We have created pairing suggestions for each of our wines:
- Sauvignon Blanc – Pair with wild mushroom soup, grilled chicken, baked fish, pasta or asparagus – especially sautéed in garlic.
- Rosé – Pair with spicy sauces or crisp, light salads.
- Chardonnay – Pair with white fish, crab and chicken – especially creamy, buttery sauces or cheese such as extra-aged Asiago.
- Semillon – Pair with asparagus, mushroom couscous, crab, scallops, and other seafood.
- Barbera – Pair with grilled mozzarella and prosciutto, flatbread with fresh tomato, basil and roasted garlic.
- Sangiovese – Pair with sausage and caramelized onions, pork chops with plum conserve, or Italian dishes.
- Grenache – Pair with any grilled shellfish as well as salami, sliced ham and other charcuterie. Use to make sangria.
- Cross Creek Zinfandel – Pair with grilled or smoked foods including sweet Italian pork sausage and BBQ chicken. The wine will complement many medium cheeses such smoked gouda.
- Clockspring Zinfandel – Pair with barbeque, burgers, pizzas or ratatouille.
- Esola Zinfandel – Pair with grilled lamb chops, spicy tomato pasta dishes or hearty roasts and stews.
- Old Vine Zinfandel – Pair with ribs, pork chops or roasted chicken.
- Resolute (Red Blend) – Pair with lamb shanks, beef stew, or hearty traditional Italian dishes.
- Petite Sirah – Pair with barbeque pork ribs and chicken, leg of lamb, blue cheese, hamburgers, and roasted turkey.
- Syrah – Pair with robust, hearty foods—from black bean chili with pork, to buffalo sliders or rich beef stews.
- Sojourn (Port-Style Dessert Wine) – Pair with crème brûlée and other delicious desserts.
And, we have created a series of recipes to pair with each wine. We invite you to explore each recipe and try our wine as suggested, we think your palate will agree. Visit our Recipe page.
Share your recipes: If you create a recipe featuring our wines, we hope you would share it with our customers, please contact us at the winery. Send e-mail to [email protected].