6 poblano peppers
10 oz Asiago cheese, grated
10 oz blue cheese
10 oz cream cheese
Olive oil for drizzling
- Pre-heat grill to medium heat.
- Slice peppers open on one side, keeping the sliced part attached if possible. Remove veins and seeds.
- Mix together the three cheeses in a bowl until well blended. Dividing the cheese mixture into six servings spoon into each pepper and press to close. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Grill the peppers for about three minutes on each side, achieving a little charring on each.
- Serve with Iron Hub 2013 Resolute.
Yield: Six servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: Less than 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- News (19)
- Article: The 8 Best Amador County Wineries To Visit
- San Francisco Chronicle Article: Why Amador County is a wine lover’s paradise
- Folsom Lake Entertainer Article: A Gem in Historic Gold Country
- Ledger Dispatch Article: Iron Hub Winery Opens New Tasting Room
- Mountain Democrat Article: Iron Hub Winery opens new tasting room