Prosciutto, Mozzarella, Tomato, and Basil Panini paired with Iron Hub Barbera
1/2 cup olive oil
3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
1 large garlic clove, minced
8 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto
10 ounces thinly sliced whole-milk mozzarella cheese
12 tomato slices
12 large fresh basil leaves
1 16-ounce ciabatta bread (13×6 1/2×1 1/2 inches), halved horizontally
Whisk olive oil, vinegar, and garlic in small bowl to blend; season dressing to taste with salt and pepper. Layer prosciutto, mozzarella, tomatoes, and basil over bottom of bread. Drizzle lightly with dressing, then sprinkle with salt and pepper. Press top of bread over. Cut bread equally into 4 sandwiches.
Prepare barbecue (medium heat). Grill sandwiches until bread is golden brown and cheese melts, pressing occasionally to compact with large spatula, about 5 minutes per side.
Serve with Iron Hub Barbera. Recipe from epicurious.com.
- News (19)
- Article: The 8 Best Amador County Wineries To Visit
- San Francisco Chronicle Article: Why Amador County is a wine lover’s paradise
- Folsom Lake Entertainer Article: A Gem in Historic Gold Country
- Ledger Dispatch Article: Iron Hub Winery Opens New Tasting Room
- Mountain Democrat Article: Iron Hub Winery opens new tasting room