Serves well with Iron Hub 2015 Chardonnay!
1 box Linguine
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 cup green, red and/or yellow bell pepper chopped
1/2 cup green onion sliced
1 tablespoon fresh garlic minced
1 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
1 pound medium shrimp uncooked, tails on
1/3 cup Parmesan cheese freshly grated
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and return to pan; keep warm.
Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Cook bell pepper, onion, garlic, and parsley about 5 minutes or until pepper is crisp-tender, stirring frequently. Add shrimp to skillet; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink, stirring frequently.
Add shrimp mixture to pan with pasta; toss to combine. Sprinkle with cheese.
- News (19)
- Article: The 8 Best Amador County Wineries To Visit
- San Francisco Chronicle Article: Why Amador County is a wine lover’s paradise
- Folsom Lake Entertainer Article: A Gem in Historic Gold Country
- Ledger Dispatch Article: Iron Hub Winery Opens New Tasting Room
- Mountain Democrat Article: Iron Hub Winery opens new tasting room