We recommend serving this as an appetizer with Iron Hub 2013 Grenache.
1 block (8 oz.) 1/3 less fat cream cheese, room temperate
1 cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt
½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese, divided in ¼ cups
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon pepper
½ cup finely chopped onion
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 cups finely chopped kale
1 can (15 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
1 package wonton wrappers
Salt (if desired)
- Preheat oven 400° F.
- In a large bowl, stir together cream cheese, Greek yogurt, and 1/4 cup of the Parmesan. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Spread mixture into an 8×8″ baking dish. Top with remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until bubbly and top is lightly browned.
- Serve hot with won-ton chips.
To make chips:
- Stack wonton wrappers and cut in half on the diagonal to make triangles. Spread wrappers on a baking sheet in a single layer and spray with olive oil.
- Bake at 400° F for 5-8 minutes flipping chips halfway through. Salt if desired.
- News (19)
- Article: The 8 Best Amador County Wineries To Visit
- San Francisco Chronicle Article: Why Amador County is a wine lover’s paradise
- Folsom Lake Entertainer Article: A Gem in Historic Gold Country
- Ledger Dispatch Article: Iron Hub Winery Opens New Tasting Room
- Mountain Democrat Article: Iron Hub Winery opens new tasting room