Iron Hub Mulled Wine
One bottle Iron Hub Red Wine
3.5 cups apple cider
2 cinnamon sticks
2 tsp. brown sugar
1 spice ball*
*Spice Ball: 1 tsp. whole allspice, 2 tsp. whole cloves, 2 tsp. dried orange rind. Wrap in cheese cloth, secure tightly, and cook together with other ingredients.
In crock pot or stove pot, place all ingredients together, heat on high for 60 minutes, reduce heat and simmer on lowest heat for 6 to 8 hours.
Serve piping hot. Relax and enjoy.
- News (19)
- Article: The 8 Best Amador County Wineries To Visit
- San Francisco Chronicle Article: Why Amador County is a wine lover’s paradise
- Folsom Lake Entertainer Article: A Gem in Historic Gold Country
- Ledger Dispatch Article: Iron Hub Winery Opens New Tasting Room
- Mountain Democrat Article: Iron Hub Winery opens new tasting room