We recommend serving this as an appetizer with Iron Hub 2014 Sauvignon Blanc.
1 (14 oz.) round of Brie cheese
1 (10 oz.) can refrigerated crescent roll dough
1 ½ cups honey
1 ½ cups pecans, halved
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Unwrap the wheel of Brie, and crescent rolls.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough, and wrap around the Brie. Press seams together to seal in the cheese. Place in a 9×9 inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle pecan halves over the top, and drizzle honey over the whole thing.
- Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until golden brown and cheese is soft.
- Serve with apple slices or cornbread crackers.
- News (19)
- Article: The 8 Best Amador County Wineries To Visit
- San Francisco Chronicle Article: Why Amador County is a wine lover’s paradise
- Folsom Lake Entertainer Article: A Gem in Historic Gold Country
- Ledger Dispatch Article: Iron Hub Winery Opens New Tasting Room
- Mountain Democrat Article: Iron Hub Winery opens new tasting room