The perfect appetizer for a warm summer evening!
3 tablespoon Mayonnaise
1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
⅛ teaspoon red pepper flakes
1 tablespoon minced green onions
2 tablespoon minced Italian Parsley
8 oz crab meat
1 cup Panko breadcrumbs
Unsalted butter (for cooking with)
- Whisk together egg, mayonnaise, dijon mustard, fresh lemon juice, red pepper flakes, minced green onions and minced Italian parsley in a bowl.
- Gently fold in crabmeat being careful to not break up the meat too much.
- Fold in breadcrumbs into bowl with mixture and meat.
- Shape into bite size patties.
- Heat butter in a cast iron skillet
- Cook crab cakes on both sides until lightly browned
- Serve either warm or cold with 2014 Iron Hub Chardonnay.
Prep: 20 minutes
Cook: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- News (19)
- Article: The 8 Best Amador County Wineries To Visit
- San Francisco Chronicle Article: Why Amador County is a wine lover’s paradise
- Folsom Lake Entertainer Article: A Gem in Historic Gold Country
- Ledger Dispatch Article: Iron Hub Winery Opens New Tasting Room
- Mountain Democrat Article: Iron Hub Winery opens new tasting room