Fresh basil and dark chocolate accentuate the creamy, dreamy decadence of baked brie in this simply scrumptious appetizer.
1 wheel of brie (8 ounces)
3 ounces 72% dark chocolate, broken into ¼-inch pieces
4 basil leaves, torn in pieces
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Slice off top half of brie wheel, then place bottom half in an oven-safe ramekin. Cover the open side of the brie evenly with chocolate and basil, then replace top half of brie.
Bake until cheese is bubbling, about 10-15 minutes. Serve immediately with crostini and Iron Hub Syrah. 8-10 servings.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Courtesy of Nugget Markets Signature Recipes
- News (19)
- Article: The 8 Best Amador County Wineries To Visit
- San Francisco Chronicle Article: Why Amador County is a wine lover’s paradise
- Folsom Lake Entertainer Article: A Gem in Historic Gold Country
- Ledger Dispatch Article: Iron Hub Winery Opens New Tasting Room
- Mountain Democrat Article: Iron Hub Winery opens new tasting room