Asian-Spiced Grilled Chicken Breasts Pair with Iron Hub Clockspring Zinfandel
Recipe by Katie Quinn
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1½ teaspoons vegetable oil
1½ teaspoons sesame oil
2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
2 teaspoons hoisin sauce
1 Tablespoon grated fresh ginger
1 teaspoon minced garlic
Trim all visible fat from the chicken breasts. In a bowl, whisk together the vegetable oil, sesame oil, lemon juice, hoisin sauce, ginger and garlic. Place chicken in mixture and turn to coat thoroughly. Marinate in refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
Prepare your grill. Remove chicken breasts from marinade and place on grill. Cook for 4-5 minutes per side, until done.
Serve with Iron Hub Clockspring Zinfandel.
- News (19)
- Article: The 8 Best Amador County Wineries To Visit
- San Francisco Chronicle Article: Why Amador County is a wine lover’s paradise
- Folsom Lake Entertainer Article: A Gem in Historic Gold Country
- Ledger Dispatch Article: Iron Hub Winery Opens New Tasting Room
- Mountain Democrat Article: Iron Hub Winery opens new tasting room