October 1: Harvest 2017 has been fairly evenly paced after the initial rush. About 85 percent of the grapes have already been picked with three varietals — Grenache, Mourvedre, Agilianico — coming in starting mid-week. The crews will also pick in late October for a late harvest styled Semillon.
2017 will be an outstanding vintage thanks to an ideal growing season with no impact from the late summer heat spike.
- News (19)
- Article: The 8 Best Amador County Wineries To Visit
- San Francisco Chronicle Article: Why Amador County is a wine lover’s paradise
- Folsom Lake Entertainer Article: A Gem in Historic Gold Country
- Ledger Dispatch Article: Iron Hub Winery Opens New Tasting Room
- Mountain Democrat Article: Iron Hub Winery opens new tasting room