Zinfandel Merlot Marinade for Beef
- ½ cup low sodium soy sauce
- ¼ cup of Iron Hub Esola Zinfandel
- ¼ cup of Merlot
- ¼ cup of water
- ¼ cup canola oil
- 1 tablespoon of red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder
- A dash of dehydrated garlic
- 2 teaspoons of your favorite beef rub
Combine all the ingredients in a jar or non-reactive bowl and let this sit in the refrigerator overnight. On the following day, put your meat in a plastic zipper bag, and pour some of the marinade over the meat and let this sit for a couple of hours in the refrigerator. Be sure to turn the bag frequently to evenly marinate the meat. Barbecue the meat and throw out the used marinade. Serve this with the recipe that follows!
This unused portion of the marinade can be kept for up to two weeks in the refrigerator.
- News (22)