6 poblano peppers
10 oz Asiago cheese, grated
10 oz blue cheese
10 oz cream cheese
Olive oil for drizzling
- Pre-heat grill to medium heat.
- Slice peppers open on one side, keeping the sliced part attached if possible. Remove veins and seeds.
- Mix together the three cheeses in a bowl until well blended. Dividing the cheese mixture into six servings spoon into each pepper and press to close. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Grill the peppers for about three minutes on each side, achieving a little charring on each.
- Serve with Iron Hub 2013 Resolute.
Yield: Six servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: Less than 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- News (23)