We recommend serving this as an appetizer with Iron Hub 2013 Barbera.
4 packages of Crescent rolls
8 frozen meatballs
½ lb. fresh mozzarella ball, diced
Grated Pecorino Romano cheese
Tomato sauce for dipping
Parsley for garnish
Creates 32 bites.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the meatballs on a microwave safe dish and warm for about 2½ – 3 minutes. Cut into quarters.
- Unroll the crescent dough. Place 1 piece of meatball and a piece of mozzarella on the widest end of the crescent. Roll up then tuck the sides in and press to seal the dough.
- Place the crescent bites onto a lined baking sheet. Sprinkle each with a little garlic powder and some pecorino cheese.
- Bake for about 16 minutes until golden. Garnish with fresh chopped parsley. Serve hot with your favorite warmed tomato sauce.
- News (7)