We recommend serving this as an appetizer with Iron Hub 2013 Resolute.
16 oz. Italian bread loaf
1 pound of bacon, dried, cooked and drained
8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
½ cup pickled jalapeños
½ teaspoon garlic salt
1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Cut the bread diagonally, cutting down most of the bread, but not all the way through. Turn around and repeat the other direction.
- Cream together the cream cheese, bacon, jalapeños, garlic salt, and mozzarella cheese.
- Do your best to push all of the mixture into the crevices of the bread.
- Cover loosely with tin foil, and bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until the mixture is completely melted. Serve immediately.
- News (19)
- Article: The 8 Best Amador County Wineries To Visit
- San Francisco Chronicle Article: Why Amador County is a wine lover’s paradise
- Folsom Lake Entertainer Article: A Gem in Historic Gold Country
- Ledger Dispatch Article: Iron Hub Winery Opens New Tasting Room
- Mountain Democrat Article: Iron Hub Winery opens new tasting room