The perfect appetizer for a warm summer evening!
3 tablespoon Mayonnaise
1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
⅛ teaspoon red pepper flakes
1 tablespoon minced green onions
2 tablespoon minced Italian Parsley
8 oz crab meat
1 cup Panko breadcrumbs
Unsalted butter (for cooking with)
- Whisk together egg, mayonnaise, dijon mustard, fresh lemon juice, red pepper flakes, minced green onions and minced Italian parsley in a bowl.
- Gently fold in crabmeat being careful to not break up the meat too much.
- Fold in breadcrumbs into bowl with mixture and meat.
- Shape into bite size patties.
- Heat butter in a cast iron skillet
- Cook crab cakes on both sides until lightly browned
- Serve either warm or cold with 2014 Iron Hub Chardonnay.
Prep: 20 minutes
Cook: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- News (25)