At Iron Hub Winery, we believe that wine and food are natural mates. Whether you like to try different combinations, or find just the right dish to go with one of our wines, we think our wines are at their peak when enjoyed with a meal.
We have created pairing suggestions to match each of our wines:
- Barbera – Pair with grilled mozzarella and prosciutto, flatbread with fresh tomato, basil and roasted garlic.
- Sangiovese – Pair with sausage and caramelized onions, pork chops with plum conserve, or Italian dishes.
- Clockspring Zinfandel – Pair with barbeque, burgers, pizzas or ratatouille.
- Esola Zinfandel – Pair with grilled lamb chops, spicy tomato pasta dishes or hearty roasts and stews.
- Old Vine Zinfandel – Pair with ribs, pork chops or roasted chicken.
- Resolute (Red Blend) – Pair with lamb shanks, beef stew, or hearty traditional Italian dishes.
And, we have created a series of recipes to match each wine. We invite you to explore each recipe and try our wine as suggested, we think your palate will agree:
- Smoked Gouda and Caramelized Onion Quesadillas
- Drunken Zinfandel Pasta
- Lamb and Bell Pepper Ragu
- Prosciutto, Mozzarella, Tomato, and Basil Panini
- Asian-Spiced Grilled Chicken Breasts
- Chicken Braised in Zinfandel
- Mustard-Glazed Lamb Chops with White Beans and Celery
- Lamb Shanks Braised in Red Wine
- Kale, Olives and Feta on Penne Pasta
- Iron Hub Cheese Fondue
- Roast Chicken With Plums
- Crab Cake Appetizers, Perfected
- Stuffed Grilled Poblano Peppers
- Pork Tenderloin a la Napoli
- Herbed Chickpea Bruschetta
- Salt and Pepper Ribeye Steak
- Roasted Butternut Squash with Brown Butter and Sage
- Pasta with Ricotta, Herbs and Lemon
- Iron Hub Zinfandel Brownies
- Fettuccine in Porcini Mushroom Cream Sauce
- Zinfandel Merlot Marinade for Beef
- Beef Braised in Barbera Wine
- Salmon with Blueberry Balsamic Sauce
- Honey Brie Spread
- Jalapeño Popper Pull Apart Bread
- Kale Artichoke Spread
- Meatball Crescent Bites
- Ginger and Black Pepper Salmon Steaks
- Iron Hub Barbera Risotto with Mushrooms
Share your recipes:
If you create a recipe featuring our wines, we hope you would share it with our customers, please contact us at the winery. Send e-mail to [email protected].